Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tool # 2

I found it exciting to create and expand my Personal Learning Network (PLN). The section that gave tips for commenting was beneficial. I believe it's just like any other type of communication. If you participate respectfully you will be met with the same level of respect and all parties involved can have a good experience. I have been impressed with Google reader. I  can get information quickly and easily. Check out this blog. http://kimcofino.com/blog/ She offers some good tips on helping students create an online portfolio with student led goals.

2 comments:

  1. That's right Derrick, if you participate in this educational network we will share,learn and get respect from our community. I think it's a great tool to communicate and get new ideas that will help us everyday in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derrick - I love the networking allowed and facilitated by PLNs. So much information being able to be filtered into usable "blurbs". I also agree that with mutual respect these communications can be extremely beneficial! I look forward to mining other teacher's sites for a wealth of usable information. Thanks for the web site. Good info!

    ReplyDelete